Please read these Web Portal terms and conditions of use carefully before using this Web Portal. By accessing this Web Portal, you are agreeing to be bound by these Web Portal Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of use, do not access or use the Web Portal. By accessing or using the Web Portal, you and the entity you are authorized to represent signify your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use. The materials contained in this Web Portal are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. User Eligibility
The Web Portal is provided by PAR level, LLC and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Portal.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to use all applications, software, and services available on PAR level, LLC’s Web Portal. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PAR level, LLC’s Web Portal;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PAR level, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Rate and Tariff
The PAR level, LLC’s Rate and Tariff applicable to you in effect at the time of registration govern your use of PAR level, LLC related services obtained through this Web Portal, in addition to any other terms and conditions that may be applicable to such transaction as provided in this Web Portal Terms and Conditions of Use and the Service Agreement. The PAR level, LLC’s Rate and Tariff are hereby incorporated into these Terms and Conditions of Use, such that all references herein to the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed to include, to the extent applicable, the PAR level, LLC’s Rate and Tariff.
The materials on PAR level, LLC’s Web Portal are provided “as is”. PAR level, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PAR level, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Web Portal or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PAR level, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PAR level, LLC’s Internet site, even if PAR level, LLC or a PAR level, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PAR level, LLC’s Web Portal could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PAR level, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web Portal are accurate, complete, or current. PAR level, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials. PAR level, LLC, however, may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued usage of the Web Portal after any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use will mean you accept those changes. Any aspect of the Web Portal may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of PAR level, LLC. PAR level, LLC may also change or impose fees for products and services provided through the Web Portal at any time in its sole discretion. PAR level, LLC may establish or change, at any time, general practices and limits concerning other PAR level, LLC products and services in its sole discretion.
PAR level, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Web Portal and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PAR level, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked Web Portal is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PAR level, LLC’s Web Portal shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.